My name is Olga Arakelyan. I am:
- Russian native speaker living and working in Russia;
- Translator and editor from English and German into Russian with 20 years' experience, specializing mainly in marketing translations (transcreation) within the tourism industry;
- Since 2014 head of training department at LinguaContact Language and Translation Company. I run online continual professional development courses for translators and interpreters;
- Since 2019 member of the Russian Translation Teachers Association:
- Active supporter of the Language Professional's Code of Ethics.
My blog is about translation, freelance business, language teaching, and Russian culture. I try to keep it useful for translators, linguists, foreign language teachers and students.
You can also connect with me on LinkedIn, Facebook, VK and Twitter.
Or contact me through the special page of this website.